03 Jul Perfection Starts Here – My New Machine
I am elated to be a new Pfaff Ambassador 🙂
I cannot think of another word that describes my joy to represent this outstanding company, and truly look forward to showcasing its state of the art machines.
To familiarize me with the Pfaff products, I received the Pfaff Creative 4.5, a Sewing and Embroidery Machine introduced to the market in 2014.
Now my imagination runneth over with possibilities!
The machine, equipped with the largest embroidery area on the market and sewing techniques exclusive to PFAFF®, is a tech-savvy sewing and embroidery machine whose features include:
- Exclusive Ribbon stitches: This patent-pending technology enables sewers to add ribbons to their stitches, creating decorative three-dimensional embellishments.
- Exclusive Stacking stitches: Another patent-pending feature, this technology consists of pairs of matching stitches that can be sewn on top of each other in two colors, adding beautiful accents and elegant borders to every creation.
- Basic Shape Creator™: Allows sewers to develop new creations with small embroideries and stitches, or even develop their very own pattern.
- PFAFF® Stitch Creator™: Sewers can enjoy designing their own unique stitches or edit the 480 built-in stitches.
- Faster, more efficient embroidery: 30 percent faster embroidery speed* allows sewers to complete projects more quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Original IDT™ Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Sensor technology guarantees optimal feed for all fabric thicknesses, eliminating puckering and snagging.
I have already experienced this incredible feature of the machine. Several pressure feet connect to the IDT system resulting in a perfect stitch. My first garment sewn on the Pfaff was the knit tunic.
Other features I’ve immediately enjoyed are:
- The start/stop button operating button – no foot pedal needed although one is provided!
- The automatic pressure foot which lifts when the stitching stops. A knee lift is provided but the auto lift reduces its use.
- The large color touch screen and stylus bring the sewing experience to a new level.
- The 37 Needle Positions for exact placement for straight stitches and topstitching.
Fortunately there is a Pfaff dealer in Spartanburg to guide me through the basics, and I especially thank Ilse from Ray’s Sewing and Vacuum for helping me navigate the machine.
Many thanks to PFAFF for this extraordinary opportunity to develop new skills through its stellar products. I can’t wait to share more with you, Dear Readers……… but now I’m curious to know who sews on a PFAFF?
I’d love to hear about your PFAFF experiences and receive any tips you’d like to share!
Until soon 🙂