Ribbon Source for Skirt Sew-a-Long

JM Ribbon S

Julie Starr & I are delighted at the enthusiastic response to the Ribbon Skirt Sew-A-Long!

If you have not found ribbon yet, RTW Faster Cissie Wellons has shared the following link for purchasing ribbon at great prices. The company ships internationally.

Look forward to making our skirts soon.

Best wishes.  :)

Completed ribbon skirt

This entry was posted in Ribbon Skirt, Ribbon Skirt and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Ribbon Source for Skirt Sew-a-Long

1. Aileen says:

Is there a fee for the class? How do you sign up? Thanks Aileen

Sent from my iPad

HairBow Centre also ships internationally so this might be an option and if any other Aussies are participating I found this wonderful site here in Australia http://sarahlauren.com.au/index.php Sarah Lauren who has a great range if not as much as HairBow Centre and Janine is a lovely lady to talk to.

3. Julie JP says:

I also found a nice selection of ribbons (1.5 and 3 inches) – sold by yard at The Ribbon Spot. They had the best delivery rates for Canada.

4. Sarah says:

Do you know of any sewalongs for Vogue patterns at all?

5. Rose says:

Thanks! My ribbons are winging their way to me as I write. Now, I have to check the stash for a suitable good quality cotton or plan a shopping trip. I look forward to hearing from Julie on Monday. I appreciate you all doing this.

A quick question, is the grosgrain that we are supposed to purchase the ribbed one, that is all we can find here in Australia?