While waiting for my latest garment post to be published by Mood, I received a lovely surprise! The very clever and always witty Cherry Pix nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog/One Lovely Blogger award! Many thanks Cherry Pix!
I know I’m in for a little chuckle whenever a comment or post lands in my mailbox from Cherry Pix. I’ve even thought about sending her my post before publishing because she always finds the punch line I wish I had thought of….. clever thing. She sews well too
The rules of this lovely award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you 2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. 5. Include this set of rules. 6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
In February I received the Versatile Blogger award and listed seven things about myself here. If you would like to know seven more know things about me read on. If not I understand.
- I love hairspray.
- My favorite cultural indulgence these days is attending the Met HD Live broadcasts (Metropolitan Opera).
- I am the oldest child.
- I am left-handed.
- I have an excellent cookbook collection.
- I deserve an F in keeping up with the laundry. Even more pitiful now that it’s just my husband and me.
- I’m still addicted to iPhone scrabble.
I know you’re impressed.
I’d like to nominate the following 10 talented bloggers for the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blog award:
Coco’s Loft – Tall, thin and elegant, Florida resident Coco sews a beautiful cool and breezy wardrobe, perfect for life in the tropics.
Sewspicious Minds – Heather loves sewing 60s and 70s patterns with bold and colorful fabrics.
Sew Ruth – Ruth is just downright entertaining. I never know what she is going to make, but can’t wait to read her posts!
Ten Thousand Hours of Sewing – What does it take to become an expert? 10,000 hours of practice according to Malcom Gladwell’s book ,The Outliers. Victoria is on a mission!
JanMade – Jan sews beautifully for herself and her daughter. She constantly share s her gift benefitting those in need.
Notes from a Mad Housewife – I just discovered Lisa on PR and love her cute clothes.
A Fool for Fabric – Casual elegance is what comes to mind when I think of Margy. She knows her style and always looks f a n t a s t I c .
Kopy Kat Creations Barbara is the latest RTW Faster who shares a blog with her daughter……… a sewing enthusiastic to say the least!
Girls in the Garden Lori, always thinking about others is the most industrious person I’ve ever seen. Her sewing is always spot on no matter what the genre.
Congratulations, Ladies and pass it on!!