Style Arc ELLE

I just finished making these ELLE PANTS by Style Arc. This is the first pair of skinny pants I’ve ever made, and I immediately placed this pattern on my list of favorites.

My husband said he really liked them and that they looked like ski pants all in the same sentence. I’ll forgive him since he doesn’t keep up with fashion trends.

He didn’t realize the Style Arc ELLE PANT  “is the pant of the moment, slim line from ankle to waistline….. These pants sit so beautifully without any bulk, wear them with your high heels out for the night or with your sneakers for brunch…..a must have piece in your wardrobe!” see here.

…and everything Style Arc says about these pants is true. I absolutely love the way they fit, the way they feel, and the way they look. I know I will wear them during the day and in the evening, with flats and heels.

Many thanks to Robin from A Little Sewing for recommending this woven/knit/hybrid fabric from EmmaOneSock. When she said she ordered this fabric in every color after sewing the Style Arc LINDA PANTS, I knew it must be dreamy and it is. The fabric is not inexpensive, BUT when it arrived I realized it is the same fabric as a pair of Carlisle pants I bought over 12 years ago. The ELLE pattern required slightly less than 1 ½ yards of the fabric which sews beautifully.

Now I want order this fabric in every color but will use some restraint, especially since I don’t have any ski trips planned.

This entry was posted in Basics, Fabric, sewing blogs, Style Arc Patterns and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Style Arc ELLE

wow you are on a roll at the moment ha ha. Great looking pants (you could find a dry ski slope ha ha)

2. Margaret Edger says:

Get the material in all colors. The pants look GREAT on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could wear them but afraid not. A. Maggie

3. Dagmar O'Hanlon says:

Lovely pants and great fit! Really enjoying your blog too….
    I checked out your reference to Robin’s fabric referral and she mentions two fabrics: a grey woven/knit hybrid and a brown RPL that she would like to have in every colour. Which one of these two did you use?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dagmar

4. Carol says:

Pauline said the exact same thing I was going to say!!! LOL You are just trying to show off :)! I guess I’m going to have to get on board the Style Arc train!!! Great job and they do look fantastic on you.

• Hi Carol! I’m not showing off as much as I’m trying to get ready for a little getaway with my hubby. I’m definitely impressed with Style Arc as long as you don’t need much instruction – the patterns thus far are superbly cut. :)

They look really great…you’ve been raving about these Style Arc patterns so I guess I need to follow suit. It’s so hard to find a slim pant and when I try to slim down other patterns they just don’t fit the same, with the one exception of the V1197 that I love…the one with the elastic waist you’re not ready for!
    dorcas

Ah ha! I see now that you have succumbed to the elastic waist pant! I must have this pattern…thanks for the tip!

These are so gorgeous.

8. Oh wow, your pants look fantastic! I am glad you like the fabric (Dagmar, it is the RPL).
    I wore my navy pants today and they are so comfortable.

9. Jamye says:

Big thumbs up! These are awesome and look great on you!

10. Oh please do not wear these on any sort of ski slope, snowy or otherwise. :o))

11. Kari says:

What is the rpl? And where do find it at emmas

Thanks! I’m trying to keep up with you. Tough assignment.
    ;D

13. hmm, maybe I got confused because I ordered multiple fabrics. This is the
    hi-tech woven hybrid and here is the RPL
    They are both nice, but the hi-tech stuff is luxurious.

14. Sophia says:

Great pants! They look so comfortable. I picked up a Simplicity pattern that has the same concept. I may give them a try.

15. Kathie Bennett says:

Great look you can wear a hundred places with every pair of black shoes!

16. Nat says:

Looking lovely as always :)

Thanks to you EOS has another new customer , I am patiently waiting for my nice new Black Hybrid fabric to make its way to Australia :)

Thankyou for the continuing inspiration.

17. Nancy says:

Great Blog and I have bookmarked it…love Emmaonesock!

18. Pingback: What I Did For Love | Goodbye Valentino